Wednesday, January 30, 2008

THIS IS WHO I AM!





I am strong...
I have a window that helps me peek into my body at least four times a day.
I am a needle user
I am bitter at times
Sometimes I ask why me?
I bleed everyday...and sometimes I bruise.....
I am afraid of needles...
I am afraid of what can happen if I am not strong and healthy.
I am a woman...who wants a child ..
I am determined...
I am hopeful
I am carb counter
I am determined...
I am an expert ...
I am in control of my life
I am normal
I am a woman with low's and high's
I am a woman who takes care of herself day and night
I am a diabetic....who walks hand in hand with diabetes and who looks it straight into it's eyes and says I CAN and I WILL

1 comment:

Focus On This! said...

LOVE IT! Great inspiration to share with others with diabetes. Thanks for adding to my pregnancy discussion on tudiabetes!! Nice meeting you! Jessica