Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A little Theraputic Venting...SHall we?

AHEM! Let's have a little venting session ...( Please let me begin)....

I CANNOT BELIEVE....

a) I have a master’s degree and I am working in an office just surfing the net.
b) My A1c levels are still at 9 ( tsk..tsk..tsk)
c) THe whole entire world is Preg. Except me!!! ( I was ready to have a child..The day I was BORN)

d) We are going to get 20cm of snow esp. after it finally melted!!

e) I am wearing red lipstick (YES!! I decided to wear Red today for showing my furious mood)
f) An insulin pump costs $5000!!!
g) Nasty old men hitting on young girls!!!!
h) The wrinkles I am getting at age 26
I) the under eye circles that my brother in law so kindly pointed out (THanx!! btw I didn't take it personally : ) )
j) I am turning into a bitter person.
k) The nerve of people honking at me... (For Goodness sakes I am scared to drive fast when the roads are like a skating rink...Im Californian JEEZ)
l) The weight gain....I miss being skinny
m) Umm...naked ladies in the gym who like to rub lotion on their bodies while having a full on conversation with me...it's cool but minus the lotion next time.
n) The movie "Eastern Promises" WTF?
o) People that like to pick their wedgies out in the open...right in front of my face...and then they smirk....
p) Watching myself cry over stupidness...aka having a baby...God will bless me one day right?
q) People asking me if everything is okay with me? (YYESS DAMNIT it is I don't have a disease I have a condition that doesn’t run my life ...I run it)
r) My space heater....oh man is this company's electricity bill going to rise.
s) my cholesterol level dr. says "I mean if I just saw your file without knowing you were diabetic I would have not thought twice...but being a diabetic, and a woman you should bring it down a point" Gee than.
t) Not having enough time to work out.... (I am not going to wake up at 5am and drag myself in the snow) ...fine perhaps I should...
u) Not having a bathroom on my floor...
v) Loans... #1 you must pay an arm and a leg to get an education so you can make a living and thennnn #2 what happens? Oh you can't find a job in your field....
w) The comments I get from family members and friends...."ohh your a teacher...oh anyone can be a teacher" my advice SHOVE IT and read my next post about being a teacher!
x) Need new clothes ...but refuse to buy any because I intended on loosing the weight (Fingers crossed)
y) Zero response to my book club.
Z) I have to think twice before injecting in public

No comments: