Friday, May 22, 2009

Ahem! Drums and applauses please.....

YES, finally ladies and gentlemen yours truly has finally decided to become green. (Thank you!). I guess the famous three R's of recycling from elementary school are finally kicking in....(hmph!) well it's about time eh?

Well let's talk about my reincarnation of becoming green. It all started when my husband said.."That's it WOMAN we are going organic". So for over a year we have switched to a chemical free life. We actively seek products that are healthierfor us and for the environment. For example, Aluminum free deodorants like Burt's bee: Sage deodorant,

Tom's natural toothpaste:

( Please note that in my future blogs I will have product reviews)



So back to my reincarnation story...I noticed how I started feeling refreshed and alert all of a sudden since my switch. My mouth didn't have ulcers as before when I used regular toothpaste.
When my hubby and I moved to Frankfurt, Germany I noticed how recycling was a big deal there. My apartment building was required to have a compost, and a recycling center by the trash area. That is when I decided it wasn't too hard doing my part....but did I continue? NO of course not. As soon as I returned to Canada I forgot about the 3Rs. But not until recently when the world decided to participate in Earth hour did I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You live in Frankfurt?